Digital debt collection software
Our digital debt collections software helps companies retain past-due customers by facilitating payment and empowering them to self-serve.
It’s quick to implement, easy to use, and scales to fit your needs.
Let us show you how your company can:
- Send thousands of digital reminders to your past-due customers in seconds
- Encourage past-due customers to pay or make flexible payment arrangements using our self-service payment portal
- Analyze and gain insights on your past-due customers to create more effective personalized strategies for optimal engagement
- Improve your past-due customer experience
Schedule a demo
- Automated customer outreach
- Customer self-service
- Payment processing
- Templates and workflows
- Flexible integration
- White label
- Compliant and secure
- Built-in proof of delivery
- API integration
- Real-time reporting
With Lexop, your collections team can...
- Reach and engage past-due customers with simple, digital reminders
- Increase debt recovery rates and improve cash flow
- Automate and scale the entire collections process
- Integrate with your existing payment gateways
- Simplify the collection process for both agents and debtors
- Maintain a positive relationship with debtors and improve retention
Automate processes. Save money.
Seamlessly integrated into your existing ecosystem, everything from the email to the payment portal is designed to feel like an extension of your brand.
You’ll have around the clock unlimited access to a dedicated member of Lexop's support team to help resolve any issues, discuss any concerns, and make sure your company has the best possible customer experience.
Data ownership and access
Your company has full ownership of its data and will always have access to it online, so you can easily import and export customer information.
All your data is hosted in SSAE 16 compliant and SOC2 Type 2 certified data-centers, 256-bit SSL-AES encryption. Geo-redundancy, timely backups, and fail-over protections ensure our platform's availability under the industry's strictest SLAs.