5 characteristics of a top-performing debt collection strategy
Implementing a robust, consumer-oriented debt-collection plan is not as hard as it may seem. Download our ebook to learn five proven best practices to up any organization’s debt-collection game.
What you will learn
Debt collection is far from a one-size-fits-
all process. Buyers have diverse preferences, habits, communication styles, and financial situations. That’s why
they expect - and deserve - personalization in the debt-collection process.
Modern best practices allow collection agents to do their job more efficiently with a more empathetic approach. These strategies help organizations achieve their debt recovery goals without sacrificing the customer experience.
5 characteristics of a top-performing debt collection strategy:
- Digital-first collection strategy
- Ability to automate and scale
- Segmentation based on likelihood to self-cure and prioritization
- Flexible options for past-due customers to tailor payment plans
- Customer-oriented experience